Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Leia's Birthday held on 28th February


It's been a while. Many things happened and I was too lazy to update the blog. Finally, I'm still awake at 12 midnight tonight, so I shall include a few outdated posts. Leia caught eye infection during her 2nd month in the childcare. She kept rubbing her eyes and they'd became so swollen with sticky stuff in them. We brought her to the GP who gave her 3 times of anti-biotics injections but it didn't help. The poor recovery could be due to the fact that she refused to let us apply eyedrops into her eyes. So, here's how she looks like during her birthday celebration where everyone tells me her eyes looked bad. Anyway, after the celebration, we saw pinkish liquid coming out of Leia's eyes, so we decided to send her to KK Hospital. She refused to sleep in the cot, so we let her share the little bed with us (Po Po / Me). Po Po volunteered to stay over with Leia for the first 2 nights while I stayed over on the 3rd. The poor girl had to go thru 2 sessions of being pinned down on the bed by a few nurses, so that the doctor can scrap off the sticky membrane in her eyes. I could only watch my gal crying frantically. A heartbreaking experience for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.