Monday, December 8, 2008

Mummy's recent achievements!

1. Website Revamp
Yes! I've revamped this blog for the 2nd time. Tedious but it's worth the effort. I find there's still some space constraint in the 2nd layout, so I've been busy searching for a template that can meet my needs. Finally, I found this. The cute little chick hatching out of the egg caught my eyes, reminded me of how a child is born.

2. New Dishes
Yes! steamed egg with mince meat and mushroom.

Pls do not laugh at me because it's a real simple and easy dish to prepare. I should have tried cooking this long time ago!

Yes! fried bee hoon and lotus soup. Taste really good!


3. Cute Shorts for Leia!
Yes! I'd found a good buy! 4 cute and sexy shorts at $5 only!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.